“To empower people socially & economically through provision of multiple livelihood opportunities”
Enhancing the role and capacities of local communities to improve their quality of life with equal participation of all, without any sort of discrimination at any stage and at any level. Our mission statement also contains a more concrete commitment that all our policies and programs are designed and implemented in ways consistent with agreed international commitments on gender equality, human rights, disability and environmental sustainability.
- Respect for the Individual
- Promoting entrepreneurial skills through enhancing skills and inculcating product development & business management expertise
- To focus on “Family Empowerment” instead of “Women Empowerment” by catering to household needs through women
- DEEP’s strongest asset is its staff, therefore it strives to provide healthy, growing work environment to its staff
- To balance DEEP’s economic empowerment agenda with social and cultural awareness